domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

"Compositio about me"

Hello, People! My name’s Freddy Gonzalez but you can call me alejo. I’m from Maracaibo, I’m 17 years old and I study electronic engineering at “URBE”. I live in an apartment in Maracaibo, in Ciudadela Faria.

My descriptions, well I’m tall and slender. My looks is good, my hair colour is brown and my eyes colour too, my skin colour is clear colored, and I’m very friendly.

I love playing the guitar, listening to music, playing soccer, basketball and baseball, dancing (with my girlfriend), studying Circuitos, to making circuits, talking on the phone with my girlfriend, eating hamburger, ice cream, pizza, I love my country, my city, my girlfriend and my family.

I hate vegetables, smoking, listening rock metal, going to the university by bus, and washing the dishes.

My dream is graduate me as electronics engineer and be a good engineer. And also I want a work in a good and important company, buy a house, get married and start a family.

My opinion about English is a very important language in the world and also in my future work.
I speak in English with my girlfriend. It’s a good exercise. Also I am doing a course to speak English in Cevaz, and this very good because I learn to express that I think in another language.

No hay comentarios: